You love cakes, but are you trying to count calories? Be sure to test this recipe for cheesecake. I guarantee you will fall in love!
- can of red beans
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons bitter cocoa
- 3 tablespoons chocolate protein supplements
- Spoonful of baking powder
Blend it all together and pour into a silicone or lined paper baking mould, bake for about 20 minutes in an oven heated to 180 degrees.
- 250 g of semi-skimmed cottage cheese
- 400 g of Greek or natural yoghurt
- 4 teaspoons of gelatine
- 5 tablespoons of erythritol
Dissolve gelatine in 4 tablespoons of boiling water and cool. Add the remaining ingredients to the reconstituted gelatine at the end. Place the dough on the baked and cooled bottom. Leave to cool down until it hardens.
- 2 ripe peaches
- half a cup of boiling water
- 3 teaspoons of gelatine
Peel peaches and blend. Dissolve the gelatine in water, cool and mix with the fruit mousse, pour over the top of the dough and set aside in the fridge for several hours.