This is a simple and extremely useful tool (a shipping cost progressive bar) that allows you to control the distance that separates from the next shipping discount threshold.
This is a simple and extremely useful tool (a shipping cost progressive bar) that allows you to control the distance that separates from free delivery.
Confirm or change your preferred country of delivery, language or currency. If you do this when logged in, your preferences will be remembered on your MZAccount. You can change them at any time by clicking the arrow at the top of the page.
Your location affects the final order price. It may vary depending on the amount of VAT rate applicable at your current location.
default stock for current location
From 3 units only: 5.71 € / Units. -2%
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – itis a plant used in traditional Eastern medicine; called Indian ginseng due to its adaptogenic properties, ie. increasing the body's resistance to stress factors. In ayurveda it is regarded as a cure for rheumatism, exhaustion, sexual impotence and memory impairment. It includes a plurality of active substances, including nicotine alkaloids, beta-sitosterol, withanolides, coumarin, and chlorogenic acid.
Withanolides are pharmacologically active compounds that occur naturally in the root of the plant. They exhibit sedative, anti-cancer, cytotoxic and lowering blood pressure properties.
Ashwagandha improves mood
Ashwagandha is widely appreciated primarily for its ability to improve mood, anti-stress, anxiolytics, and antidepressants properties, improving adaptation to the environment, increasing self-confidence, extroversion and openness to new experiences.
It owes its properties thatnk to the ability to sensitize serotonin (5-HT), whereby the same amount of serotonin, by binding to a specific receptor, is more powerful and works more efficiently, ie. increases the frequency of nerve impulses on serotonergic pathways.
Properties of Ashwagandha:
- stimulates the immune system, ie. enhances the phagocytic activity of macrophages
- raises the level of nitric oxide (NO), increasing its concentration in the body
- promotes the activity of cytotoxic T lymphocytes
- improves blood parameters (increases the level of hemoglobin)
- regulates a lipid profile (lowers cholesterol, triglycerides, LDL and raises HDL)
- reduces the level of blood glucose, acts przeciwcukrzycowo
- supports the bone structure by reducing calcium loss
- partially restores the loss of pigments in the hair, and prevents graying
- stimulates the activity of the thyroid gland, preventing hypothyroidism
Applications of Ashwagandha:
- disorders of memory and association
- states of anxiety-depression, neurosis, excessive stress, migraine
- difficulties in adapting to the environment, shyness to people, being antisocial
- insomnia, difficulty falling asleep, interrupted sleep
- diabetes, insulin resistance, disorders of glucose-insulin
- atherosclerosis, hypertension, coronary heart disease
- sports supplementation
Olimp Gold Ashwagandha is a dietary supplement containing the most appreciated extract of Ashwagandha KSM-66, which is obtained in the process according to the principles of 'Green chemistry'. It has a beneficial effect on the body's energy economy and build resistance to stress factors.
Take 1 capsule with a meal with plenty of water.
Olimp is a Polish company offering dietary supplements and supplements for athletes that are made of carefully selected and safe for health ingredients. Among the products of this brand are protein supplements, amino acid supplements, pre-workout supplements and creatine. The company also allows the purchase of supplements inducing a strong muscle pump by raising significantly the level of nitric oxide in the blood and supplements restoring acid-alkine balance. Also noteworthy are supplements helping to reduce body fat, regulating metabolism and improving of the hair, skin and nails.
Latest on blog
Alzheimer’s disease is nowadays one of the most common neurodegenerative diseases. It results in loss of nerve cells in the brain, leading to memory...
The Paleo diet aims to imitate as closely as possible the diet of the Paleolithic man. Paleo diet – we eat lean meat and fishPaleo diet – eggs, seeds...
As a medicinal plant, Psyllium has been known since ancient times (both in Europe and China). For years they have also been used in natural medicine. Due to their...
Donuts are known almost all over the world and depending on the region they may differ in filling (or lack thereof) and how they are called. Although they were...
Vitamin E is actually not a single, specific substance, but rather a group of chemical compounds. The demand for it depends on age and gender. Young children need...