When you crave something sweet, you have to try this cake! It tastes like it’s unhealthy, just be careful, it disappears quickly!
CRUNCHY CAKE WITH FRUIT AND CUSTARD <3
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons dissolved coconut oil
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 and 3/4 cups of flour (I used half corn half rice)
- 2 tablespoons xylitol for the bottom + 3 for the pudding
- pack of cream pudding
- 400 ml of milk
- ripe peach (or other fruits)
Make the powdered custard according to the instructions on the package (but in 400 ml of milk and 3 tablespoons of xylitol). Cut the peaches into thick slices, mix eggs with oil, water and powder, add flour gradually (the cake does not stick to the hands and have a plasticine consistency, you will need to add more flour than the recipe), line the sides and bottom of the mould (silicone or lined with baking paper) with the dough (put away 1/3 of the dough to sprinkle it on top), lay the peaches, pour the cooled custard and move the rest of the dough, bake for 25-35 minutes at 180 degrees.